The Tour Fish BoneLite Pro Roller Hockey Skates are the top of the line skates from the Tour Fish BoneLite line and is offered in black and white colorways. Bringing back the legendary Fish-Bone name, these BoneLite Pro skates offer excellent performance and ventilation using new materials in the liner and the quarter package.
– General fit aspects of the Tour boot are med-high volume, wide heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
– Pro-level of toughness in the exterior
– R7 surlyn material in the quarter allows for improved support with a lighter weight
– Accu-Aire Ventilation System
– Heel Stabilizer
– Custom reinforced ankle support unit
– Performance blend of quilted memory foam padding
– Thin performance mesh tongue with HD foams for protection and lace-bite prevention
– Carbon graphite outsole-Maximizes energy transfer
– Direct Power System (DPS)
* This is a cavity in the front portion of the outsole allowing larger 80mm wheels to be recessed into the skate. Therefore, the skate can use all 80mm sized wheels to increase the player’s speed and maximum grip, while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
Low center of gravity = more control more speed!
– Labeda Hum’er Pro frame
* Extruded Aluminum frame
* Single Axle design
– Use all one size wheel for maximum speed and grip
* 4x 80mm
– Tour Round Flush One-Piece 8mm Silver Axles
– Labeda Addiction Wheels
– Standard 608 hub design
Bevo Gold Abec 9 Bearings
WEIGHT of a size 9D inlineskate.
– approximately 1301 grams