The Tour Code 2 Skate is a high-performance indoor skate. The Code 2 have the same high-end A.R.C. adjustable tongue and the Knetik flexible tendon guard as the Code 1. Meanwhile, the Labeda Millenium 76A indoor wheels and the Bevo Gold 9 bearings give players premium speed and grip, ideal for higher-level indoor play.
The new boot comes with extra-durable Vibram® wear patches that do an excellent job of preventing wear and tear in the most vital location, making it a great addition for outdoor players too! The one-piece, aluminum chassis mounts to the injected outsole that showcases Tour’s DPS Technology. This lowers a player’s center of gravity for better balance and power since it allows the wheels to sit closer to the bottom of the boot.
– Injected Plastic with Direct Power System (DPS™)
– This is a cavity in the front portion of the outsole allowing larger 80mm wheels to be recessed into the skate.
– Therefore, the skate can use all 80mm sized wheels to increase the player’s speed and maximum grip, while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
– Low center of gravity = more control more speed!
– A.R.C. two-piece, white felt tongue that extends into the end of the toe box
– Felt that sits on top of the toes removes negative space for enhanced energy transfer and comfort
– Velcro adjustment strap allows players to change the height and Side-to-Side placement of the tongue, whether it be for more flop or less overall height
– Traditional foam and felt thickness with an injected lace-bite guard provides pro-level protection and comfort
– Comfort AccuAire liner
– Comfortable, moisture wicking microfiber and nylon; providing good heel lock and comfort throughout the entirety of the game
– Lightweight Vorrac Surlyn boot construction
– Heat moldable
– Vibram Wear patches
– Italian material popular in heavy duty boot soles provide this Tour Skate with top-tier durability from wear and tear
– In-Step Honeycomb Cooling System
– Breathable vents promote airflow for more comfort and drier feet
– Knetik Flexible Tendon Guard
– Unlike traditionally stiff tendon guards that inhibit full stride extension, this Tour – Kinetic tendon allows for maximum range of motion to better squeeze every ounce of power out of each stride Comfort – Padding at the top of the quarter package to reduce high ankle abrasion for premium comfort
– Full carbon fiber outsole with DPS Technology
– Labeda Humer Eviction 2
– Labeda Millenium Wheels –
– Size 5-6 = all 76mm wheels
– Sizes 7 – 13 = all 80mm wheels
– BEVO Gold 9 Raced Rated (Chrome)
– ca. 1385 Gramm